sábado, 6 de outubro de 2012

First.

It has been a while that I had the feeling of creating this blog. And, first of all, I want to thank my Social Media teacher, Becky Carrol, for coming up with the idea of creating a personal blog. It was just what I needed to begin.

Since I was in high school the word 'leadership' has always intrigued me. By that time, I didn't know if 'leading' was just being the captain of the soccer team or the president of a country. Luckly, I found that the essence of leading is much more than a position and it has nothing to do with titles.

Leading is being a positive influence and reference.

I created this blog in order to share some of my experiences and thoughs about this theme and I intend to give more details in my next posts! Hope you all like it!


3 comentários:

  1. Pedro, I am glad the class inspired you to start your own blog! Buen suerte!

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Becky, thank you for the words! I hope you enjoy it! Boa sorte for you too.

    ResponderExcluir